Wednesday 24 October 2012

I will be using this Assessment Book - "TCEP" by Confucius Institute

Update on 14 Nov 2014: I will not be using this series of assessment books w.e.f. 2015.

I have come across many many assessment books, and I must say this is one of the most serious and professional assessment book available in the market. I will be using this assessment book in my tuition class and together with my own self-designed worksheets, these will provide tremendous boost in your child's learning of the Chinese language.
-Mr Soon



TCEP Primary Chinese Series is based on the latest edition of the Primary School Chinese Curriculum developed by the Ministry of Education, Singapore. It combines the unique pedagogy of the Top Chinese Enrichment Programme (TCEP) of Confucius Institute, NTU, along with input from various sources, to offer a set of complimentary enrichment materials that can be used in tandem with the school curriculum.
This series comprises six levels and is divided into two volumes. This first volume consists of 12 exercises that correspond to the 12 lessons in the school textbook, and comes with two comprehensive review tests. Each exercise is made up of four fun and engaging sections: Fun with Vocabulary, Let’s Practise, Culture Corner and I Can Do.

Read up more here:
http://www.ci-ntu.com/tcep/about-us/teaching-resources

No comments:

Post a Comment